aywaLast updated September 2008
ayaHow to Contact Us
- In the most part, you can access and browse our SteriLab,Inc. Web site without disclosing any personally identifiable information.
- If you request information on products, or services from our sites, or ask us to resolve complaints or concerns, we may ask you to provide information such as your name, contact information and other identifying information necessary to fulfill a particular request.
- We may also collect information a visitor voluntarily provides through responses to questionnaires, surveys, search functions and other various tools.
- With questions about this privacy statement or about SteriLab's handling of your information visit our Contact Us page
yyyyyy1040 Morningside Drive Ste. 101
yyyyyyNaples, Fl. 34103
- We use personal information you provide to fulfill your request for information, products or services as per your consent. We may seek your general consent to provide additional information, products or services. We give you notice of how your information will be used at the point of collection.
- We may personalize our Web sites to provide you with a customized interactive experience, and we may target our marketing and health care messaging on those sites based on information we have about you.
- We do not sell, rent or share your personal information with outside third parties. In order to provide services, we may provide information to other companies who work on our behalf. When we do so, we use our best efforts to assure that they agree in writing to abide by Pfizer privacy policies.
ayaYour Rights and Choices
- You can unsubscribe from any and all communications you no longer wish to receive. We provide unsubscribe (opt-out) instructions in our communications.
- You can also contact us at the postal address above if you want to update your personal information or change your marketing preferences.
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any person under the age of 13 without parental consent.
- We have put in place appropriate physical and managerial procedures to safeguard and prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online.